I adore a good hot cocktail—especially around the holidays—but when it comes to a raucous Christmas party packed with folks rocking around the Christmas tree? Hand me a cup of something cool, frosty, and refreshing so I can keep partying without breaking a sweat!
Our Jingle Juice is the perfect Christmas punch to serve at any holiday party. It’s cool, sweet, bubbly, and beautifully festive in a punch bowl or drink dispenser.
And maybe the best part about Jingle Juice is just how incredibly simple it is to make! Just pour together a few ingredients, give it a swirl, and—TADA!—you’ve made a drink that’ll be the talk of Christmas! Let me show you how.
What’s in this Christmas punch?
The base of this jingle juice is moscato and cranberry juice for a sparkly, festive red punch. You’ll need:
- Chilled cranberry juice to give this Christmas cocktail its red color and a sweet-tart flavor.
- Chilled moscato to give your punch a nice amount of bubbles! We recommend red moscato, but white or pink will work too.
- Cointreau or Triple Sec for a bright citrus flavor.
- Vodka to add a little bit of a boozy boost to the Christmas punch.
- Sparkling apple cider or grape juice for even more bubbly and some sweetness to balance out the cranberry juice.
- Frozen cranberries not only look beautiful, but help chill the punch as well.
- Limes and fresh mint leaves add a festive pop of green color and a bright flavor.
How do I make jingle juice?
Making this holiday punch couldn’t be easier! Mix everything together in your punch bowl or drink dispenser, taste for alcohol levels, and serve!
A punch bowl is classic, but I also love to serve this Christmas punch in a glass drink dispenser. You can see the festive, sparkly jingle juice inside, but the spigot filters out the fruit and lime when you serve it.
We aren’t having a big party this year—can I scale this recipe down?
This one is tricky to scale down. Instead, we recommend making an entire batch and keeping it stashed in the fridge for easy sipping all holiday season. It should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge.
Can I make this Christmas punch non-alcoholic?
Sure can! Just replace the moscato with a second bottle of sparkling cider or juice, leave out the vodka, and add 2/3 cup of orange juice in place of the Cointreau or Triple Sec.
How do I rim the glasses to make them look frosty?
For peak holiday festiveness, we recommend running a lime wedge around the outside of your punch glasses and then tapping it into a saucer full of white sugar. This tastes great and makes the glass look like it was snow-kissed!
How do I keep this jingle juice cold?
The chilled alcohol, juice, and cranberries help keep the punch chilled for quite a while, but you can also make a punch ring and place it in the punch.
Here’s a beautiful cranberry ring that would go perfectly with this Christmas punch! It may not fit in a drink dispenser, but it would absolutely fit in most punch bowls.
Want more cocktail recipes? We have a whole list of Christmas cocktails for you!