Shower your favorite coffee connoisseur with some goodies from our amazing list of gifts for coffee lovers. We have ideas for every budget range—stocking stuffers to big budget items!
We all have a coffee-lover in our life—that person who cannot function without a cup of joe in their hand. Thankfully, having a java junkie on your gift list makes holiday and birthday gifting easy-peasy!
Our list of dozens of gifts for coffee lovers will help you make your Christmas and holiday shopping easy this season. We cover every price range in our gift idea list—you’ll find stocking stuffers for less than $5, all the way up to fancy schmancy coffee brewing equipment. You can’t go wrong!
What makes our 2020 list of gifts for coffee lovers the best ever?
Because we’ve personally tested the items on this list! Our team here at Wholefully purchased these items, tried them in our own homes, and are excited to recommend them! We don’t accept any freebies for our gift guides, so you can trust that we really do love everything on this list.
On our list, you’ll find a good balance between big box stores and small businesses. We also made sure to include many options that are from diverse companies, including BIPOC-owned companies, woman-owned companies, and LGBTQ+-owned companies. Happy shopping!
Note: Many of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning if you purchase through our link, we get a small kickback for referring you—at no cost to you.
Coffee Making Tools and Accessories
Help your giftee brew the perfect cup of joe with our home-tested tools! These are the same tools that we here on Team Wholefully have been using in our own homes for years.
- OXO BREW 9 Cup Coffee Maker—If you love the taste of pour-over coffee and the convenience of a drip coffee maker, this coffee maker is the best of both worlds! We’ve had this one for years, and it makes an amazing cup of joe.
- Bodum Chambord French Press—French press coffee is one of the simplest and tastiest ways to make an amazing cup of coffee. This French press has been in constant rotation here at Wholefully HQ for years.
- Bialetti Moka Pot—This espresso maker is an exception to the “you get what you pay for” rule—it’s affordable, but it is also beautiful and makes great espresso. The “3 cup” version makes 2-3 shots and is perfect for a single person, but they also make a 6-cup size if you want to make lattes for two.
- Bodum Latteo Frother—There are three things I love about this frother: the jug is glass, it makes a better froth than the battery-powered whisk frothers, and you don’t have to worry about a battery dying (because it doesn’t have one!).
- Capresso Coffee Grinder—If your giftee has been using ground coffee all this time, the Capresso coffee grinder is a good way to help them upgrade to using whole bean coffee, which will taste fresher and more flavorful. Pair this with a bag of coffee so they can get brewing right away!
- Lockable Contigo Travel Mug—These travel mugs keep coffee hot for literally hours. They are also lockable, which can be especially helpful for coffee lovers who have pets or small kids who are prone to knocking things over. In the 3 years I’ve had mine, it has never once leaked.
- The Tube Cold Brew Coffee Maker—This filter fits right into a mason jar, and makes cold brewing a no-mess occasion. No more awkwardly pouring through a fine mesh sieve, or dealing with sludgy, full-of-grounds cold brew.
- INI Sips Coffee and Tea Scoop—Is this not the most beautiful coffee scoop you’ve ever seen? The handle swirls look like a perfect storm of dark coffee and cream mixing together in a mug.
- Coffee Survivor Kit—At $188, this kit is at the upper end of the gifts listed here, but it’s such a fun, unique gift for the coffee lover on the go. This kit has everything you need to brew a perfect cup of coffee anywhere!
- CHEMEX Pour-Over Coffee Maker—Pour over coffee is all the rage because it tastes amazing, and there is something romantic about the simplicity of it. This beautiful CHEMEX is the gold standard for pour-over coffeemakers. It makes a great cup of joe, and it is beautiful enough to stay out on your countertop.
- Airscape Ceramic Coffee and Food Storage Canister—Not only does this coffee canister look more appealing on your countertop than a bag of coffee, but it also helps your coffee beans stay fresh and flavorful. The medium 7-inch size is just right for a one pound bag of whole bean coffee. They also make stainless steel versions.
- Gold Coffee Scoop and Bag Clamp—One tool with two uses! This scoop works perfectly to dip out the right amount of coffee, and it keeps your coffee fresh by clipping the bag closed.
- Metal Stamped Coffee Stirrer—These coffee stirrers with cute sayings add a little laugh to the morning routine. Or get an entire set of them to put out when you have guests.
- Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder—A burr grinder is going to give you the most consistent grind, and the 12 settings on this version allow you to prepare everything from the finest espresso grind to a coarser grind for French press. I love the Bodum Bistro because it takes up less space on a countertop than most electric burr grinders, and it has a measuring guide on the lid for any type of coffee.
Most coffee lovers enjoy sampling brews from coffee roasteries they haven’t yet had a chance to try. There are tens of thousands of coffee companies in the world, but here are a few of the favorites from Team Wholefully.
- Grinding Coffee Company—Coffee from Grinding Coffee Company is organic, sustainably harvested, and roasted on the day it ships, so you get the freshest coffee possible. Everything we’ve tried from this Black and LGBT+ owned company has been fabulous. Use the coupon code WHOLEFULLY to get 13% off your order!
- Bottomless Coffee—This coffee subscription service is such a fun way to try a variety of coffees. When you subscribe, you’ll receive a scale that will automatically signal the company via WiFi when your coffee is running low. They will then send you the next bag in your rotation so that it arrives right when you run out.
- Death Wish Coffee Company—Not for the faint of heart, this is the highest caffeine-content coffee you can buy, and shoo-wee can you feel it! This is a fun gift to buy for the caffeine-lover in your life.
- Circadian Coffee—This small batch roastery is woman-owned, and local to us here at Wholefully HQ. They focus on purchasing beans from small farms that use the most sustainable growing practices possible.
- Spirit Mountain Roasting Company—We highly recommend the brews from this Native American-owned roasting company (the Espresso blend is a favorite around here). They also sell coffee scrubs and coffee soaps that are top-notch.
- INI Sips—We’ve loved everything we’ve tried from this Black veteran-owned roasting company located in Connecticut. They also have an amazing selection of loose leaf teas!
- Iced Coffee Gift Kit—Want an easy all-in-one gift for the coffee lover on your list? This Iced Coffee Kit has everything you need to brew a really amazing cup of cold brew, including sustainable, reusable straws and a tumbler.
Tasty Coffee-Flavored Snacks and Goodies
Coffee doesn’t just have to live in a mug! Share the flavor of coffee with your favorite coffee lover with these delicious food gifts for coffee lovers.
- Espresso Almond Butter—This almond butter is so good, it’s spoon-in-the-jar-for-dessert worthy! It had a chunky texture that works really well with the flavor of espresso.
- Coffee Crunch Chocolate Bar—This rich, crunchy chocolate bar comes thanks to a collaboration between a small-batch chocolatier and small-batch coffee roaster in Nashville, Tennessee. We plowed through this bar within minutes of it showing up!
- Organic Coffee-Infused Syrup—While this syrup works well to sweeten both hot or cold coffee, I especially recommend it with iced coffee—it is much easier than making your own simple syrup, and mixes in well without settling to the bottom. We’ve also mixed it with a bit of maple syrup to pour on pancakes!
- Chocolate and Coffee Caramel Corn—This sweet and crunchy caramel corn has real chunks of espresso beans in it, which gives each bite a burst of coffee flavor.
- Chocolate Espresso Cookies—These tender cookies are perfect served with an afternoon latte.
- The Coffee Fix Coffee Snack Box—Can’t decide? No problem! This gift box for coffee lovers contains all kinds of amazing coffee-flavored snacks to try out.
- Homemade Kahlua—This homemade coffee-flavored liquor takes less than 20 minutes to make, and it will wow all of your gift recipients. We make a big batch every Christmas to hand out to friends and family.
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans—We’ve never met a coffee lover that didn’t like chocolate covered espresso beans! You can find them at almost any grocery store or candy shop, but we really enjoyed these particular beans from a Black-owned chocolatier in Texas.
- Chewy Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies—If you want to go the homemade route, these chocolate espresso cookies will win over all the mocha fans. These are also great for cookie platters.
Creative Gifts for Coffee-Lovers
We’ve covered the tools, the treats, and the coffee-itself, so what gift do you get a coffee-lover who has everything? Well, we’re glad you asked! Here are our most creative gifts for coffee lovers.
- Iced Coffee Candle—This coffee-scented candle can make a room smell like a fresh pot is brewing without ever turning on the coffee maker. We are loyal fans of this independent candle company in Indiana! The candles last forever, smell amazing, and the company is 100% plastic-free.
- Almond-Coffee Sugar Scrub—Want the smoothest skin ever, all while smelling like a delicious almond-milk latte? This sugar scrub was a winner in our tests! We love that the ingredients are all-natural, and we love that this comes from a Black woman-owned company.
- Caffeine Molecule Necklace—Got a coffee loving science nerd in your life? Gift them with this caffeine molecule necklace!
- Vintage Coffee Botanical Poster—Put this beautiful poster in a simple frame, and you’ll wow your favorite coffee lover!
- Coffee Mint Lip Scrub—If you love a peppermint mocha, then you’ll love this Coffee Mint Lip Scrub. These lip scrubs have all-natural ingredients and come from a Black woman-owned company.
- Latte Studs—These adorable earrings are great for the espresso lovers on your list! Gift them on their own, or pair them with the caffeine necklace or a bag of coffee.
We hope you’ve found the perfect gift for the coffee lovers in your life! We sure had fun compiling this list and testing out all these products. Happy shopping!
Looking for more creative gift ideas?
- 45+ Easy DIY Food Gifts. These are handmade gifts that everyone on your list will absolutely love! Giving the gift of something tasty is always a great idea.
- 29+ Creative Gifts for Plant Lovers. Shower your favorite plant lover with goodies from our gift guide.
- 38+ Gifts for Bakers. No matter your budget, we’ve got gift ideas for all the bakers in your life!
- 30+ Creative Gifts for Gardeners. Your one-stop guide to gifts that all the green thumb-havers will love.
- 65+ Fun Gifts for Foodies. We are food experts here, and we know what all the foodies on your gift list want!
- 40+ Gifts for Beer Lovers. Our list of creative gifts has something for every brew fan on your list.
- Creative Sustainable Gifts Ideas. Help your family and friends go green with the sustainable gifts on our list.