1. Freaker one-size-fits-all koozies. It’s been a while since I’ve done a Things I’m Digging post (almost two months, in fact), but if you follow me on social media, you’ve heard me sing the praises of these knitted koozies for months now. They fit everything. Everything! They work on cans. They work on water bottles. They work on wine bottles. They work on beer bottles. And they keep the temps regulated and your hands dry from condensation. And they’re adorable. I got mine at Whole Foods, and it lives on my 1L Klean Kanteen.
2. Yoga Studio app. A few weeks ago, Starbucks was handing out free codes for this iPhone app (I got one from a friend) and man, I love this app. Not only does it come packed with lots of premade yoga workouts, but it also allows you to make your own. You just pick your poses and drag and drop them into a practice that you love. You then export it and it saves it to your iPhone. If you’re into yoga, it’s totally worth the $3.
3. Leafy greens. We didn’t grow a whole lot of greens in the garden in the spring, but we planted quite a few for the fall, and I’m loving having such an awesome resource of veggies! Swiss Chard, spinach (four kinds!), kale (two kinds!), bok choi, cress, escarole, vit mache. It’s all so easy to grow and so tasty and so healthy.
4. Costco leggings. If you have a Costco near you and are a legging fan, you have to stop by and pick up some of their Matty M brand leggings. They are super thick, really stretchy, not-see-through, have a wide waistband, and are way comfortable. Plus, they’re made in the U.S.A., which makes me happy. They’re the best leggings I’ve found (and I don’t remember the exact price, but they’re less than $20). I picked up two pairs—black and gray—and I’m kinda kicking myself for not getting more. Edit: OH! Costco has them online. Off to order more…
5. Persimmons. We are fortunate enough to have a handful of mature persimmon trees on our property, and we’ve been loving them. They are nature’s candy! And we’re stashing all the extra pulp in the freezer for lots of delicious batches of persimmon pudding and persimmon cookies for the holidays.