1. My knees have been hurting a lot lately. Which sucks. I know that taking some pounds off would make them hurt less, but man, I just love chocolate and beer so much.
2. Sometimes I wish I’d lose my cell phone. Just for a day or two. Just to disconnect for a while.
3. I definitely take the elevator to my third floor office. I see your shame and raise you unabashed laziness, Gretchen.
4. I made salted caramel sauce this past weekend and ate no less than 450 spoonfuls of it directly from the bowl.
5. In related news, I think I have a sugar addiction. For some reason, I just can’t do moderation when it comes to sugar. I start putting a teaspoon of honey in my coffee in the morning and the next week I’m doing caramel sauce shooters chased with cookies.