All you need is flour and pumpkin puree to make this vegan Two Ingredient Fresh Pumpkin Pasta. No special equipment required!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1–14 ounce can pumpkin puree (or about 1 2/3 cups homemade puree)
- Pile the flour in the middle of a board or clean countertop. Make a well in the center, and add in the pumpkin puree.
- Using clean hands, mix together the puree and flour until it forms a stiff dough (adding more flour if needed to make it not sticky).
- Divide the dough in half, covering one half with a towel to keep it from drying out. Form remaining dough half into a disc.
- Flour a rolling pin and roll out the disc into a very thin sheet (you should almost be able to see through it in parts). Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut into 1/4″ long strips. Repeat with remaining dough disc.
- To cook: bring to a boil two quarts of salted water. Drop noodles into the water a few at a time. Cook for two minutes, or until all the noodles float. Drain and top with sauce.