This bright and colorful Spinach Pomegranate Salad is packed with flavor, color, and nutrition! It’s a great way to get back on track for the new year.
For the Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
For the Clementine Vinaigrette
- Zest and juice of 2 clementines
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to tasted
- In a bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, combing all the vinaigrette ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Close lid, and then shake to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and serve.
To make a salad in a jar: layer two tablespoons of the vinaigrette followed by the pomegranate arils, feta cheese, green onions, almonds, and then fill the jar with the baby spinach.