This healthier take on the Shamrock Shake will satisfy your craving for something cold, minty, and green, while still packing in the nutrition.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (from the can)
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- A handful of ice
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Sweetened coconut whipped cream and fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Blend coconut milk, banana, ice, avocado, spinach, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract in a high-powered blender until very smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass, and top with whipped coconut cream and mint leaves.
Depending on the sweetness of your banana, you might want to add a tablespoon or so of maple syrup or honey to sweeten.