Salmon Spinach Artichoke Dip is a rich and hearty twist on the classic appetizer. Serve it warm with crackers or veggies for dipping.
- 8 ounce salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1–14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 package Blue Diamond Almond Nut Thins
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place the salmon filet on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven until opaque and flaky, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients (except the Nut Thins) until well-combined. Gently break in the salmon filet and stir to combine (try not to break up the salmon too much with vigorous stirring).
- Spoon the dip into an oven-safe baking dish, and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is beginning to brown and the dip is hot and bubbly. Serve with Nut Thins for dipping.