This Ranch BLT Pasta Salad is the queen of all pasta salads, thanks to its crispy bacon, fresh tomatoes, tender noodles, and creamy homemade ranch dressing.
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
For the Salad
- 12 ounces rotini, cooked and drained (gluten-free or wheat pasta both work)
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin slices
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces bacon (about 10 slices), cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh minced parsley
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce (about 1 small head)
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- In a large bowl, toss together the rotini, red onion, tomatoes, bacon, and parsley. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Let flavors meld in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add in the chopped romaine, tossing to combine.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta, pasta salad, summer, bacon, tomatoes, potluck