Serve these Pitcher Strawberry Mojitos at your next summer party and get rave reviews!
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
- 10 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup–1 1/2 cups white rum, depending on how strong you like it
- 8 cups club soda
- Additional lime, strawberries, and mint, for garnish
- Squeeze the juice of the lime quarters into the pitcher, set the squeezed limes aside. Add in the strawberries, mint leaves, and sugar to the pitcher. Let sit for 5 minutes, or until the strawberries start to release some of their juices
- Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, mash the strawberry mixture together in the bottom of the pitcher to release the flavors.
- Add in the juiced lime quarters and rum. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then add in the club soda. Gently stir to combine. Pour over ice into glasses and garnish as desired.
The strawberry, lime, and mint flavor only intensifies as the pitcher sits in the fridge. It’s best after about 30 minutes, but make sure to drink them within 24 hours—any longer than that, and the citrus peel turns the mojitos bitter.