Never roasted cauliflower before? You should! Roasted cauliflower is sweet, hearty, and insanely delicious—especially when seasoned with garlic, paprika, and nutty Parmesan cheese.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (recommended: Kirkland Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (recommended: Simply Organic)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste (recommended: Real Salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Fit a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or cover with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add in the cauliflower, and toss to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet in one layer. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender and beginning to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving
The makes four small, side-dish servings. If you’re big cauliflower eaters, go ahead and double the recipe to serve four.