This classic Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie is sweetened with canned pears instead of banana.
- 2 ripe kiwi, peeled
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup canned pears in juice (do not drain)
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- Optional add-ins: chia seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, ground flax, collagen, Greek yogurt, lots of other options
- Combine all ingredients into the carafe of a high-power blender. Blend on high until very smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Keywords: smoothie, strawberries, fruit, dairy-free