Your favorite nut butter and coffee flavors combine in this Peanut Butter Mocha No Banana Smoothie.
- 1 cup canned pears in juice (do not drain)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter (use almond butter for a paleo alternative)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Handful of ice
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- Optional add-ins: chia seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, ground flax, collagen, Greek yogurt, lots of other options
- Combine all ingredients into the carafe of a high-power blender. Blend on high until very smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Keywords: smoothies, nut butter, dairy-free