Wedge salads are decidedly not fancy, but they are decidedly delicious! We deconstruct the wedge salad and put it into jar for super easy lunches.
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk ranch
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4–6 cups chopped iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Divide the ingredients evenly between two wide-mouth pint-size Mason jars. Make sure to follow the order listed in order to keep the lettuce crisp.
- Stuff in as much lettuce as you can, screw on lid, and stash in fridge for up to a week.