Think of this bright and citrusy salad as like taco salad light! I like to add a whole bunch of avocado just before serving. Cilantro hater? No worries, just leave it out.
- 4 tablespoons chili-lime salad dressing
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup fresh minced cilantro
- 4–6 cups mixed lettuce and greens (I usually just pick whatever is on sale that week)
- Divide the ingredients evenly between two wide-mouth pint-size Mason jars. Make sure to follow the order listed in order to keep the lettuce crisp.
- Stuff in as much lettuce as you can, screw on lid, and stash in fridge for up to a week.
You can add fresh chopped avocado and crumbled cotija cheese right before serving. Yum!