I promised some awesome giveaways this month and boyyyyyy do I have one for you this evening!
It is no secret that I love coconut water. Coconut water is the liquid from a young, green coconut. It has long been known as a great way to hydrate, but has really become popular in the past few years. You can find coconut water at almost every major grocery store, nowadays.
I use coconut water to refuel after hard workouts and to help rehydrate when I’m feeling parched.
Some fun facts about coconut water :
- One serving has as much potassium as one and a half bananas.
- Like sports drinks, coconut water replaces lost electrolytes but unlike sports drinks, with no fat, cholesterol, preservatives, nasty chemicals or added sugar.
- Coconut water is low in calories and can fit into any nutrition plan.
- Since coconut water has the same electrolyte balance as blood, it was used as a blood-replacement during the Vietnam War.
The fine folks at O.N.E. have generously given me a case to sample and have donated two cases to giveaway to Wholefully readers. If you buy coconut water on your own dime, you know that this is a very valuable giveaway!
I love O.N.E.’s coconut water because it comes in environmentally friendly packaging, comes in a variety of flavors and is readily available. Plus, I think coconut water is yummy! O.N.E. is a rockin’ good company. Even if you don’t win the giveaway, I highly recommend giving your business to O.N.E.
rules, regs and how to enter :
There will be two winners, each winning one case. This contest is open to U.S. residents only.
Each person can have up to four entries. You can receive an entry by completing any (and all) of the following :
- COMMENT—Comment on this post and tell me your favorite childhood vacation. (coconut=tropics=vacation. Get it?)
- BLOG—Post about the giveaway to your blog and then post a separate comment here letting me know you did.
- TWEET—Tweet about the giveaway and then post a separate comment here letting me know you did.
- Sample Tweet : I entered a giveaway from @Wholefully to win coconut water from @ONEcoconut. You can win, too! http://wp.me/p1unCI-1wg
- FACEBOOK—Post about the giveaway on Facebook and then post a separate comment here letting me know you did.
- Sample Status Update : I entered a giveaway to win coconut water from Wholefully. You can win, too! http://wp.me/p1unCI-1wg
Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. It’ll only get counted if each entry is its own comment. Entries are due by Thursday, April 21st at Midnight (EST). Winners will be announced on Friday, April 22nd.