- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons peel and grated fresh ginger OR 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.
Between the seasoned rice vinegar and the soy sauce, this dressing should have plenty of salt. If you’re using unseasoned vinegar or low sodium soy sauce, taste and then add salt to taste.
You can swap out the olive oil for any other mild-flavored oil (I like avocado oil!).