- 1/2 cup whole milk, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.
If your blue cheese is chunky, use fork to smash down and big pieces—you want the blue cheese flavor to be in the entire dressing.