Cucumber Cantaloupe Frozen Fruit Pops are light, sweet, and refreshing. You don’t even need any added sugar!
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced fresh cucumber (about 1/2 of a medium)
- 1 1/2 cup peeled and diced fresh cantaloupe
- Juice and zest of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons juice and 1 teaspoon zest)
- Honey, to taste
- Ice pop molds and sticks
- Place all ingredients in a wide-mouth jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds. Freeze on a flat surface for an hour, remove, add in the ice pop sticks, then return to freezer. Freeze for an additional 2-3 hours or until frozen solid.
- No need to sweeten this if your cantaloupes are fresh, local, and in season! They’ll be sweet enough without any added honey.
- Because of the small volume of the fruit pop mixture, it’s best to use an immersion blender here instead of your big blender or a food processor.
Keywords: dessert, frozen, cantaloupe, cucumbers, popsicles