These Blueberry Lemonade Frozen Fruit Pops are for the sweet-tart lovers, and will keep you cool in the hottest part of summer.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish (Michigan blueberries ideal)
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons (about 1/4 cup juice and 1 tablespoon zest)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Ice pop molds and sticks
- Place all ingredients in a wide-mouth jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds. Drop in extra whole blueberries for garnish, if desired. Freeze on a flat surface for an hour, remove, add in the ice pop sticks, then return to freezer. Freeze for an additional 2-3 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Because of the small volume of the fruit pop mixture, it’s best to use an immersion blender here instead of your big blender or a food processor.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: dessert, frozen, blueberry, lemon, citrus, popsicles