I caught the meme bug with my seven links post and thought I’d do another one for Fun Friday! This one is a great way for you guys to get a little glimpse into my past and what I’m looking forward to in the future. Join in in the comments or post on your own blog!
15 Years Ago (July 1996), I:
- had just finished 7th grade.
- was going through a really rough/awkward time and didn’t have many friends.
- thought I would go to college on a volleyball scholarship.
10 Years Ago (July 2001), I:
- was getting ready to have a yard sale to make money to outfit my college dorm room.
- broke up with my high school boyfriend.
- was counting the seconds until I left my hometown.
5 Years Ago (July 2006), I:
- worked at a job that I hated.
- didn’t see Babyface for the entire month.
- moved back home with my parents to save up money for immigration fees.
3 Years Ago (July 2008), I:
- was laid off from my print graphic design job.
- was rehired at the same place as a web designer.
- had a terrible stomach flu that had me stuck in bed for four days.
1 Year Ago (July 2010), I:
- celebrated 4th of July with my sister for the first time in years.
- was trying to build up the courage to start a blog.
- bought a new (to us) car.
- made cupcakes.
- watched 40 million episodes of Man vs. Food.
- braided my hair.
- am going to an office picnic all afternoon.
- will go pick up my CSA.
- am wearing my Vibrams.
- will go to the gym nice and early.
- would like to give myself a manicure.
- need to go grocery shopping.
In a week, I:
- will be in the midst of an epic Wholefully birthday celebration.
- will be heading to my parents for the weekend.
- will be hosting a giveaway on the blog.
In one month (August 2011), I:
- will be prepping for students to come back into town.
- hope the weather is cooler.
- would like to go on some nice, long hikes.
In one year (July 2012), I:
- hope I’ll be done thinking about weight loss.
- will hopefully be bringing in a nice chunk of our income thanks to Wholefully.
- will have been married for over 5 years.
In five years (July 2016), I:
- hope to have kids or at least be working on it.
- want to own a house.
- want to have lots of puppies.
Happy Friday, friends!