A classic and simple combo that’s hard to beat! Pick up honey-glazed ham for a nice sweet undercurrent of flavor. You can also use Canadian bacon.
- Cooking spray
- 6 slices ham lunch meat
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally spray six cups of a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each of one of the sprayed cups with one slice of the ham.
- Carefully break an egg into each cup.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle evenly over the egg cups. Sprinkle cheese evenly over cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes (for a soft yolk) or 12-15 minutes (for a hard yolk). Let cool for 10 minutes in the muffin tin, then use a knife to loosen the sides of the cups and lift them out with a spoon.