I love giving myself a little burst of greens in the morning—it seems like such a nice way to kick of a healthy day!
Gluten-free, Paleo, AIP, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
- Cooking spray
- 6 slices roasted turkey breast lunch meat
- 1 1/2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally spray six cups of a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each of one of the sprayed cups with one slice of the turkey breast.
- Divide the chopped spinach evenly between each cup, pressing down to pack in.
- Carefully break an egg into each cup—it’s okay if a little bit spills out of the turkey “bowl.”
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle evenly over the egg cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes (for a soft yolk) or 12-15 minutes (for a hard yolk). Let cool for 10 minutes in the muffin tin, then use a knife to loosen the sides of the cups and lift them out with a spoon.