This creamy avocado vinaigrette is healthy, delicious, and ready in less than five minutes.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Juice of one lemon (use a good citrus juicer, like this one)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine avocado, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Run processor until very smooth and creamy.
- With processor running on low, stream in olive oil through the chute until just combined.
Some people have said that this recipe is way too tart for their tastes. I’ve retested the recipe a few times and reworked it to make it a bit less tangy.