1. I plan out all of my blog posts the week before. I try to make sure there is a nice mix of food (all different kinds), fitness and general lifestyle topics. But sometimes, I feel like it makes my blog a bit stale. Such is the life of a blogger with a full-time “real” job.
2. I’m kinda, sorta, maybe toying with the idea of doing a triathlon after I tackle my half marathon. Mostly my motivation comes from my desperate desire to truthfully utter the words,”I’m a triathlete.”
3. I’m also thinking I’d rather spend the time I’d use training for a triathlon doing something like learning to play the banjo (no, I’m not kidding).
4. One of my (many) nicknames as a child was “cornbread kid.” I’ll let you guess why. . .
5. I’m kinda sick of oatmeal (although this bowl looks delicious).