1. We pretty much never eat at our dining room table. We eat outside or at the bar or on the couch in front of the TV or (as much as I shouldn’t) at my desk while working. I can count on one hand how many times we’ve eaten at our table since we moved here a year ago—and most of those were family holiday dinners.
2. I ran on the treadmill yesterday for the first time in weeks months. And I surprisingly didn’t feel like I was going to die. I guess all that shoveling and weeding and manual labor really does count as exercise.
3. When I’m stressed, I peel off my nail polish and chew off all my nails. You can tell how busy I am by looking at my manicure.
4. If I didn’t need it to maintain the Wholefully Facebook page, I’d totally delete my Facebook account. I’m just so much more of an Instagram/Twitter girl.
5. I never “unpack” my bag when I come back from going somewhere. I just take things out as a I use them and eventually, the bag becomes empty and I put it away. Depending on the length of the trip, my suitcase can sit on the floor of my bedroom for a week or more after I get back. Every time I come home from a trip I think, I’m totally going to unpack the second I get home. And I never do.