This coconut milk ranch dressing is a light, healthy and dairy-free way to enjoy your favorite salad.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder OR 1/4 small onion, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder OR 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 1 teaspoon dried dill OR 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley OR 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives OR 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (recommended: Bragg)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk together until smooth. Transfer to a bottle or jar for storage, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving (longer if using dried herbs).