Coconut Milk Eggnog is a dairy-free version of the classic Christmas drink that uses creamy, thick, and rich coconut milk.
- 1–14 ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups light coconut milk (either from the can or a carton)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra nutmeg for serving
- Combine all ingredients in the basin of a blender. Blend on high until well-combined and frothy. Chill until cold, then serve topped with nutmeg (and maybe with a splash of rum or bourbon for the adults).
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
Keywords: drinks, holidays, eggnog, coconut milk, dairy-free