This bright and citrusy Clementine Avocado Smoothie is perfect for a morning pick-me-up. Don’t be afraid of the avocado! It’s tasteless and adds a wonderful, creamy texture.
- 2 clementines, peeled
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and scooped from the peel
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup unsweetened animal or plant-based milk
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- Handful of ice
- Combine all ingredients, including the honey, if using, in the basin of a blender. Blend on high until very smooth and creamy. Pour into two glasses and enjoy.
If you have a nice and sweet banana, you might not need to add the extra honey. Sweeten to taste.