The peak of summer heat calls for cold refreshing cocktails. Enter Cantaloupe Frosé (Frozen Rosé)—so perfectly balanced, you may not even need to add sweetener.
- 1 medium size cantaloupe, seeds and rind removed, cut into chunks, and frozen until solid
- Juice of one lime
- 0–4 tablespoons of honey, to taste, depending on the sweetness of your melon and wine
- 1 750mL bottle of your favorite rosé wine
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Combine the cantaloupe, lime juice, honey, and rosé in the carafe of a large, powerful blender. Blend on high until very smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: drinks, cocktails, gluten-free, vegetarian, cantaloupe