Bulk cook quinoa and freeze it today, and you’ll have some easy breezy meals in the future. This is one of my favorite healthy meal prep tricks!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water, chicken or veggie broth
- Salt, butter, herbs, spices, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pour the quinoa and water or broth into a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Add the salt, butter, herbs, or spices, if using. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let rest for 5-10 minutes without opening the foil.
- After resting time, remove foil and fluff quinoa.
Double, triple, or even quadruple this recipe and freeze the extras in zip-top freezer bags.