A little bit spicy, a lot a bit flavorful, this Buffalo Blue Cheese Potato Salad will knock the socks of the guests at your next pitch in!
- 3 pounds potatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, minced
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (more if you like more heat!)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Fill a large pot with water and add in the potatoes. Bring to a boil, and cook until the potato pieces are fork tender—about 10 minutes. Drain.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine the onion, cilantro, and blue cheese in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayo, buffalo sauce, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and celery seed.
- Add the potatoes to the onion mixture, toss to combine. Then add the dressing to the mixture, and toss to coat. The mixture will seem a bit liquidy, but as the salad chills, the potatoes will absorb the dressing (and it will be delicious!).
- Refrigerate until cold, about four hours. Taste and adjust seasoning before serving.