Rich, chocolatey and totally decadent, this pudding may be high-calorie, but not all calories are made the same! These calories are nutrient-dense, full of good-for-you fats and sweet-tooth satisfying.
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and scooped
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 2/3 cup *real* maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder (optional thickener)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until completely smooth.
- Refrigerate until cold. Top with berries, nuts or whipped cream.