- 1 banana, cut into slices and frozen
- ⅓ cup canned pineapple chunks, drained
- ⅓ cup full fat coconut milk (from a can)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Place frozen banana slices into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the texture resembles soft serve ice cream, about 3 minutes. You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula occasionally.
- Add in the pineapple chunks, coconut milk, and coconut flakes, and pulse until just combined. Serve immediately, or freeze for 10-15 minutes to solidify.
Prep time does not include time to freeze bananas.