- 1 banana, cut into slices and frozen
- ¼ cup Musselman’s Apple Butter
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Place frozen banana slices into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the texture resembles soft serve ice cream, about 3 minutes. You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula occasionally.
- Add in the apple butter, carrot, and vanilla, and pulse until just combined. Fold in the raisins and walnuts. Serve immediately, or freeze for 10-15 minutes to solidify.
Prep time does not include time to freeze bananas