- 2 bananas, cut into slices and frozen
- 2 tablespoons Musselman’s Apple Butter
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place frozen banana slices into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the texture resembles soft serve ice cream, about 3 minutes. You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula occasionally.
- Add in the apple butter, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice, and pulse until just combined. Serve immediately, or freeze for 10-15 minutes to solidify.
Prep time does not include time to freeze bananas.