Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oatmeal gets an extra flavor boost from the addition of coconut milk.
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk (in the can)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: Breakfast, overnight oats, oatmeal, chocolate, coconut, meal prep