Pretend you’re on a beach vacation somewhere with this Tropical Fruit Overnight Oats recipe. Don’t skip the coconut milk!
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup full-fat coconut milk (in the can)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh or canned pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1/2 ripe banana, chopped or mashed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: overnight oats, breakfast, oatmeal, meal prep, coconut milk