These Carrot Cake Overnight oats have all the flavor of a dense, sweet piece of carrot cake, with the added bonus of a ton of nutritional value!
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: breakfast, overnight oats, oatmeal, meal prep, carrots