Chocolate peanut butter overnight oatmeal is like having dessert for breakfast, but healthier.
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 0–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: breakfast, overnight oats, oatmeal, meal prep, chocolate, peanut butter