1. I had to buy a new down coat while in Canada because none of my winter coats I brought kept me warm enough. In the meantime, my Canadian family were all running around outside without jackets saying it was “so mild.” #southerner
2. I ate an entire five-serving bag of caramel corn by myself on Christmas day. I don’t even really like caramel corn, but this stuff
is was amazing.
3. It is really pathetic how much I miss Puppyface when we go away. Having a cage-free kennel that posts pictures on Facebook helps dull the pain. Especially when she looks so happy.
4. Our plan for New Year’s includes champagne, pizza and 40 thousand episodes of Gilmore Girls. We are so fancy.
5. I really like watching people play video games but I’m kinda terrible at them myself (except for Tetris).
[box] Want more confessions? You can view all of my confessions posts here. [/box]
Do you have any confessions to share?