Is it a little weird that I am super pumped for Father’s Day? I love any excuse to shower my husband in gifts, and I’m so excited that I can now add Father’s Day to my gift-giving regime (although, admittedly, our puppy and kitty definitely gave him gifts for Father’s Day for years before we ever had a kid).
My husband is so fun to buy for—he’s crazy appreciative of anything you get him and is just the best gift receiver ever. I can’t wait for him to open up his gifts on the big day! Father’s Day will be made even more special by the fact that, this year, it falls on the same day as Juniper’s first birthday! You better bet I’ll be showering him something fierce with gifts to celebrate his first Father’s Day and his first year of daddyhood (which he is excellent at).
Even though I picked out Craig’s gifts months ago, I know it can be a bit tricky to buy for all the fathers in your lives, so I thought I might pull together a gift guide for all of the dads in your life. And I always try to gift people with products that are a little better for the giftee and the planet—so each of these gifts have a nice environmentally-friendly spin to them! Perfect for anyone on your Father’s Day gift list. Because my amazing husband reads my blog, I’ll be leaving off his gift ideas, but trust me, there are still tons of great Daddy-rific ideas here. I hope it helps make your shopping a little bit easier!
- Levi’s® /// You can’t go wrong with a really good pair of jeans—especially ones that are from a company that is committed to being environmentally friendly! Levi® Strauss & Co. is a pioneer in helping to transition the denim industry into a more sustainable model by reducing the energy, water, and chemicals used to make its products. My husband loves the 511™ Slim jeans (they’re his go-to jeans!), but there is a Levi’s® style for every dad on your list! And for Father’s Day, they are on mega sale right now at Macy’s, starting at $34.99!
- Ergonomic Hand Tools /// These tools are awesome for any gardener on your list, but they are specifically good for any Dad on your list with hand or wrist issues. The ergonomic handle helps make turning the soil so much easier!
- Grass Fed Steaks /// Meat in the mail! For the carnivore on your list, order some responsibly raised, grass-fed steaks to arrive at his door, just in time for summer grilling season. It’s definitely a gift he wouldn’t expect!
- Beer Brewing Kit /// If the father on your list in a beer lover, then he’ll love trying his hand at homebrewing! Before he drops a couple hundred bucks on the more professional kits, smaller sets like this one are a great way to test out if homebrewing is for him.
- TOMS /// We’re a TOMS family—we love how comfy they are and love that they give so much back to our planet. You can feel good about gifting the Dad in your life with a pair of TOMS.
- Mushroom Growing Kit /// Growing mushrooms at home? SUPER COOL! And these little kits make it so easy to do so.
- All Natural Shaving Kit /// Dad deserves pampering, too! This kit of all-natural shaving and grooming products is luxurious, all-natural, and totally manly.
- Organic Gin and Tonic /// This gift idea is one from a past Father’s Day and is perfect for any gin lovers on your list—class it up a bit and splurge on some organic gin and organic tonic water. The flavor is incredible! This gin from Wisconsin and this tonic water are favorites in our house (we did name our daughter Juniper after all).
- Wooden Six Pack Holder /// Skip the cardboard container, and instead have your Dad take this wooden six pack holder made from reclaimed wood the next time he goes to mix a six at the liquor store. Also awesome for transporting homebrew to parties!
- Organic Undies /// Maybe skip these for your own Dad, and instead give them to that special man in your life who takes such good care of you and your kids. These underwear are super soft, super cozy, and made with organic cotton! The best part: every purchase helps fund projects to make the world a better place.
- Enviro-Rope Hammock /// Give Dad the gift of a really great nap with these hammocks made from recycled plastic bottles! The rope is as soft as cotton, but has all the durability of plastic.