This giveaway is now CLOSED.
So, even though technically my cookbook isn’t officially released until January 4th here in the States, the printer finished up early and lots of folks have been receiving their books early from various retailers (and if you’re in Canada, it’s already in stores!). Yay! First of all, thank you SO much to everyone who has already ordered the book for themselves or for others. It means the world to me that you’d spend your hard-earned money on something that I created. And even if you haven’t ordered it (or don’t plan to), you have done so much to help me get to this point just by reading my blog, sharing my recipes and supporting me. Y’all rock.
To thank you guys, I’ve partnered with my publisher (W.W. Norton/Countryman Press) to give away 15 (!) signed copies of Cooking with Greek Yogurt to Wholefully readers. I’ll custom-sign each book just for each winner, so start thinking about who you want it made out to! Side note: you know what’s weird? Signing books. I definitely did not practice my signature for 20 minutes before signing my first book. Definitely not.
After you’ve won and had a chance to look through and use the cookbook, it would be amazing if you could post a totally, completely, 100% honest review of the book online to Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble or another book-related site. Book sales now-a-days are driven so much by the reviews online, and you’d be doing me a huge favor by writing up what you think.
Alright, who is ready to win a cookbook?
- PRIZE: One signed copy of Cooking with Greek Yogurt per winner
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would write a cookbook about if you got the opportunity.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Friday, December 27th, 2013 at Noon (12pm) EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: 15!
- ELIGIBLE FOLKS: This giveaway is open to everyone! I ship worldwide. Please be aware, I will be shipping USPS media mail domestically and USPS first-class for international winners, and shipping times may be lengthy for foreign winners.
- WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Monday, December 30th, 2013 on this here post and via email.
- LEGALESE: To enter you must be 18 or older. Winners will be chosen by random drawing from the pool of comments on this post. To be considered for the prize, you must provide a valid email address. One entry per email address. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. To enter, leave a comment on this post. No purchase necessary to win. Entries will close on Friday, December 27, 2013 at noon (EST). The winners will be contacted by email on or before Monday, December 30, 2013. If the winner does not claim the prize within seven days, the original winner forfeits the prize and a second random entry will be chosen from the pool. This contest is sponsored by W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. and Back to Her Roots, LLC and is void where prohibited by law.
Good luck! And have an awesome weekend.
The winners’ emails have been sent. Check your email to see if you’ve own. Congrats to all the winners!
What would you write a cookbook about if you got the opportunity?