This giveaway is now CLOSED.
Tune in every other Friday for a new giveaway!
Oh boy! Do I have a fun one for you guys this week! When you are trying to get on track with food or fitness, do you ever feel like you just need your own personal coach who is there to check up on you, offer advice and support and just generally hold you accountable for your health and fitness choices?
If your answer is yes, then this giveaway is for you!
My dear friend, Coach Krissie from Committed Coaching is offering one Wholefully reader a free spot in her February Jump-Start. What is the Jump-Start? Well, Coach Krissie works with you over the first 10 days of February to get you in a good place with your fitness, food and general health. You’ll set goals together, she’ll check up on you daily and by the end of the 10 days, you’ll have an amazing burst of momentum to keep your healthy lifestyle going.
I feel so fortunate to have Krissie in my life, and I know you guys will feel that way, too!
More from Krissie herself about the Jump-Start:
We’ll set up a time to chat for about 30 minutes, either by phone or skype. We’ll talk about your big picture goals and then focus on a few specific ways to get started—or keep momentum—on them. These specific behaviors, usually three or four goals, will be what we focus on through the Jump-Start. My typical clients usually focus on health, wellness, home, or time-management goals. I will check in on you daily through the Jump-Start. I’ll either text or email you to remind you of your goals and help keep you focused. We’ll problem-solve responses to challenges that come up.
Krissie is a therapist and certified running coach (although, your goals don’t have to be running-focused) and one of the kindest, sweetest, most motivational people I’ve ever met. She has dropped 60 pounds, ran a marathon and is living her dream of helping other people be the best they can be. If you’re looking for a coach—this is your girl. In fact, I’ll be working with Krissie during her next challenge. Everyone needs someone like Krissie in their lives!
Ready to win?
- PRIZE: One entry into Committed Coaching’s February Jump-Start (a $40 value)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post and tell me why you need someone in your life to hold you accountable.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Monday, January 28th, 2013 at Noon (12pm) EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- ELIGIBLE FOLKS: This giveaway is open to everyone! International readers: because Krissie lives and works in the U.S. you might have to do a bit of scheduling to arrange your consultations.
- WINNER ANNOUNCED: Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 on this here post!
- LEGALESE: To enter you must be 18 or older. Winner will be chosen by random drawing from the pool of comments on this post. To be considered for the prize, you must provide a valid email address. One entry per email address. Once a winner is notified and verified, Committed Coaching will be provided with the contact information of the winner and they will be responsible for prize fulfillment. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. To enter, leave a comment on this post. No purchase necessary to win. Entries will close on Monday, January 28, 2013 at noon (EST). The winner will be contacted by email on or before Tuesday, January 29, 2013. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours, the original winner forfeits the prize and a second random entry will be chosen from the pool. This contest is sponsored by Committed Coaching and is void where prohibited by law.
- DISCLOSURE: In exchange for this blog post, as well as posting this giveaway, I was compensated with a free entry into Committed Coaching upcoming Lent Challenge.