1. I love making them, but I rarely use my own printables. Not because I don’t want to. I really want to, but because I’m totally a closeted spreadsheet lover. Especially when it comes to keeping track of stuff like All About the Numbers. Don’t tell my art school professors that I get way giddy when I successfully rock a complicated Excel formula. You should see our budget spreadsheet. Swoon. #nerd
2. I came thisclose to playing Christmas music this weekend. I was curled up next to Puppyface in front of the fire and all of our Christmas records were just begging to be put on the turntable. But I didn’t. It’s so much more special for me if I wait. And, I’m trying to get better about that whole wishing time away thing. I still have two holidays to enjoy before Christmas comes ’round!
3. I’m really sad hockey isn’t happening. Like, way more sad than I ever thought I could be about hockey. I miss the Hawks.
4. We spent $65 at the Goodwill this weekend. Do you have any idea how much stuff you have to buy to get up to $65 at the Goodwill? Let’s just say the cashier literally brought out a trash bag to put our purchases in.
5. Speaking of money, we spent $1300 on groceries in the last month. Granted, that’s not an average month, but I bet your grocery bill is looking pretty good right now, isn’t it? In related news, we’ll be living on beans and rice for the rest of the year.